Current vacancies at Trig
We are recruiting now. You could part of our highly talented team, leaders in global aviation
Trig Avionics manufactures class leading products for general aviation across 42 countries around the world. Trig has an enthusiastic, friendly and motivated workforce. Every team strives for excellence and innovation as part of our ‘Better by Design’ philosophy. We aim high, and are passionate about achieving the best.
Right now we are expanding the team. If you are looking for a rewarding career where you can make a difference then explore our vacancies and get in touch. We have a great culture, built by people who share a passion for aviation – come and share in our future success!
Production Operator – Amersfoort
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Production Operator in our facility in Amersfoort. In this role you will be responsible for:
- Set up and operate test equipment. Perform acceptance tests. Record and verify test results.
- Configure and pack products in line with weekly build plans.
- Complete various inspection stages throughout the production process in accordance with acceptance plans, bills-of-materials, drawings etc. as appropriate.
- Conduct day-to-day stock administration tasks in the company accounting system such as receiving goods and building assemblies to stock.
- Ensure defective product is properly logged in company quality system and corrective actions identified and carried out.
- Ensure a minimum standard of cleanliness and organisation is maintained within the approved production area.
You’ll have to be able to read and understand detailed manufacturing and test procedures, so you will need good written and verbal communication skills (English and Dutch). You will be highly competent with Microsoft Excel and have excellent organisational abilities.
If you would like to join a small, friendly team please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Executive – Amersfoort
Trig is looking for a European based Sales Executive to drive market share. The successful candidate will represent Trig, forging great relationships and building sustainable sales in a competitive aviation environment.
You’ll be working as part of a small and dynamic team, responsible for growing our business across global territories, approved dealers and end users. This will combine a mix of B2B and B2C sales and requires European and international travel. You should be passionate about people and building lasting relationships, which ultimately adds value to both parties and maximises growth opportunities. You will be responsible for building market intelligence and analysing sales to understand our customer’s needs. Part of your remit will also consist of providing territory reports and intelligence/ updates to the business. Working strategically with marketing, you will help coach dealers in providing an exceptional level of customer service and positively increase sales over time.
This role combines an element of new business development as well as working with existing accounts. Dealer education and training is important, ensuring Trig is presented in the best possible light and sales opportunities / leads are established.
You will have first class interpersonal skills and relevant sales experience. A passion for aviation and an active pilot licence will be a genuine bonus. You will be a fluent English speaker and writer. You will also speak fluent German and / or French.
You will report to the Sales and Marketing Manager. The role will be based in our Amersfoort office in the Netherlands with an element of remote working.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, friendly, helpful and professional
- Proven ability to grow sustainable sales and increase market share
- Writes and communicates in English fluently
- Fluent German or French speaker
- Track record in aviation sales or related technical sales
- Works strategically and adds value to the wider team
- Communicates technical detail – clearly and simply
- Good presentational skills
- Highly organised / self-disciplined
- Good IT skills, Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Travel is required (including weekends at events)
- Clean and valid driving licence (and pilot licence)
Please send a CV and covering letter, describing how you are qualified for this role to email@example.com Please clearly title the e-mail – Trig, Sales Executive.